PRICE PER PERSONUSD 0.00
- Location: Annapurna Region
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 4,130m
- Best Time : Sept-Dec & March-June
- Activities: Trekking
- No of Trip Days: 12
- Group Size : 2-10
- Transportation: Flight/Bus
- Accomodation: Hotel-lodge
- Best Season : Sept to Dec & March to June
- Cost : USD 0.00
- Entry : Naya pul
- Exit : Phedi
Annapurna Sanctuary trek is beautiful trekking in Nepal. It is combined with spectacular mountain scenery with fascinating insights into the lives of people in the Himalaya. Even though, Trekkers will immerse themselves in the beauty of nature and culture at the same throughout the trek.
The trek starts through forested hillsides before arriving into the Sanctuary with its panoramic mountain views of the Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Hiunchuli and Lamjung Himal etc.
Our trek takes you through the beautiful villages and of this region and to the base camp of Macha Puchre and Annapurna. Though it has some steeps climbs, ascends and descends, the trek is not difficult. After the trek, you take time to explore the lakeside town of Pokhara and the busy streets of Kathmandu.
Welcome to the Himalayan country of Nepal. Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, We will welcome and escorted to the hotel. The rest of the time you can enjoy or rest.
After having breakfast in the morning today, we will transfer KTM airport for flight to Pokhara. By flight, it gives the scenic view of Ganesh Himal, Mansalu 30 minutes.
After arriving in Pokhara you can see a beautiful Annapurna range mountain. Pokhara is the touristic place where all adventure activities, and accommodation and food choices galore. Welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives fantastic meaning to your holidays.
After breakfast we’ll take a short drive (half an hour) to the treks starting point in Phedi, We’ll walk 4 hours towards Tolka along the Dhampus village with awesome views of local villages and the Annapurna Mountain Range.
On these days after breakfast, we’ll start a 5-hour trekking surrounded by a wonderful landscape. Also, we’ll have a great time crossing many local villages and talking with the people along the way. Then we’ll arrive at Chhomrong and have some leisure time.
After breakfast we will descend to cross the Chhomrong Khola River by suspension bridge, we enjoy some super views of Machhapuchhre today (now exhibiting its distinctive ‘fishtail’ profile) and Annapurna South.about 6-7 hour trek up to Himalaya hotel goes through the forest and descend a long, steep stone staircase into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests to reach Bamboo and walk on gently towards Dovan and Himalaya.
Today is the short trek, after breakfast, we’ll start walking slowly with amazing views all around. Climbing over rocky moraine we arrive at Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3820m). Overshadowed by Annapurna South and the beautiful shape of Machhapuchhre (Machha, fish’ and puchhre, ‘tail’), one of Nepal’s holy mountains, this is a quite awe-inspiring setting in which to end our day’s trekking, the mountain landscapes providing us with a sight to raise the spirits of even the most tired amongst us.
After early morning we will ascend approx., 2-3 hour to get Annapurna base camp. Here the sunset and sunrise are truly magnificent in this mountain arena including amazing views of the peaks encircling us including close up views of the south face of Annapurna I which towers over the Sanctuary and also of Annapurna South glacier.
Also, we will explore an hour after breakfast in Annapurna base camp. Then we will back same track passing through the bamboo forest and crossing a number of rocky avalanche chutes. Approximately 6 hours of walking.
On this day also we will follow the same route about 6 hours, the trail goes steeply up to the Kuldi Ghar and then flattens out until you reach Sinuwa. From Sinuwa it takes 3 hours to get Jhinu danda and one can enjoy hot spring bath at Jhinu Danda.
Today is the final day of your wonderful journey in the Annapurna region. After breakfast, we will trek descend via riverside passing through suspension bridge along the Modi River to Nayapul. Upon arrival at Nayapul, you will drive back to Pokhara for about 2 hours.
In this day you will have free days explore, also the rest of the day for leisure or for looking around the local market for last minute shopping or personal activities. Although, there are several museums to visit, including the International Mountain Museum and the Gurkha Museum these days.
Today we will return back to Kathmandu, in evening we will host farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
Overnight at hotel
Today is Trip Ends – we will Drop off at the airport for final departure to selected destination, before 2 hours ago. We ensure that you leave Kathmandu with lifetime memory with us and see up next trip.
What you will get
- Airport pick up /drop in Kathmandu
- 2 nights 4* category hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Domestic round flight with tax
- Trekking lodge accommodations throughout the trek
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during your trek
- All accommodation, transportation, Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to guide & porter
- Experience trekking guide
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Annapurna trek permit, national park fees, and TIMS card
- Group medical kit service
- welcome/farewell dinner
What you wont get
- International round airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport-Kathmandu) - $40 USD for 30 days Visa
- Lunch/Dinner while in Kathmandu (breakfast provided at hotel)
- Personal travel Insurance & helicopter rescue (if needed)
- Personal expenses items (snacks, Soft/hard drinks, battery charge, Phone, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Tips for local staff (guide-porter)