PRICE PER PERSONUSD 0.00
- Location: Langtang Region
- Trip Grade : Medium
- Max Altitude : 3,870m
- Best Time : Sept-Dec & Feb-May
- No of Trip Days: 10
- Group Size : 2-15
- Transportation: jeep/Mini Bus
- Accomodation: Hotel-lodge
- Cost : USD 0.00
- Entry : Sebrubeshi
- Exit : Sebrubeshi
The classic Lang-tang valley trek is the most famous trekking route in the Langtang Region. These treks offer to take you through the diversified beauty of Nepal along with viewing the highest peaks of the world at close quarters with scenic meadows of Langtang valley, which is situated in Nepal between the main Himalaya range to the north bordering Tibet and slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south.
Trekking in Langtang makes a wonderful experience with the excitement of the Himalayas those who have the short time. It has been a favourite trek for any travellers because of 360 views of the Himalayas including Langtang Lirung (7,246m) and interesting Buddhist cultural. The trek starts from the small town of Syabru Besi. After one-day road journey North-West of the country’s capital of Kathmandu. The trail Pass-through stunning forests, high alpine meadows, and yak pastures and the trail are less crowded and the people are friendly and interesting.
Upon arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our representatives. After completion of official formalities, we pick our luggage and head towards a 4-star category hotel where you will be transferred to stay overnight.
Today, you will enjoy sightseeing around Kathmandu the entire day including visits to some of the major places of the city such as Swayambhunath, Baudha. These sites listed as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Also, we will finish our paperwork for your trek and evening time you will meet your guide and brief following days trips.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to Syabrubeshi via way of Trishuli bazaar. During driving it to provide majestic views and mountainous lifestyle through the terraced fields, roadside settlement, and remote villages. After the town of Dunche, it is another hour downhill to Syabru Besi.
On the second day, we start to trek up to Lama Hotel. The trail climbs
Climbs through sub-tropical forests to join the trail from Syabru Besi, Then climbing through uninhabited oak and rhododendron forests and cross many waterfalls and streams until reach in Lama Hotel. Lama hotel rewards a comfortable bed in a cosy lodge in the small settlement.
After breakfast at morning you leave Continue up the beautiful valley, leaving the forests behind, the trail ascends steadily up to Langtang village through a wild forest a hemlock, oaks, maples and white and pink Rhododendron. From Langtang Village, you can see marvellous views of Langtang Lirung.
On these days is an easy walking day again as you head towards the valley. it is another wonderful place of Langtang region surrounded by the mountain. As you arrive at lunchtime we will explore an hour around the valley after lunch.
Today you visit Tserko-Ri (5,150m) in the early morning to gain beautiful sunrise views. You should hike up slowly because of air is thin and the gradient gets steep. And your hike gives wonderful snow mass valley with the view of Tibet border including Shisapangma, Langtang range, Langtang Himal and Yala peak views. Spending some an hour then you will go downhill continue for overnight in the same lodge.
Today we will retrace to back Lama Hotel from Kyanjin gompa about 5-6 hours. Which leads quite an easy walk then ascend.
After breakfast, you will retrace Lama Hotel to Syabru-beshi through the elements of the beautiful forest. Here will be complete your trek and in evening you will celebrate dinner with crew members for the last trip.
Today you drive back Kathmandu, it is the same driving route to back Kathmandu via Trishuli bazaar. One can imagine the climate getting warmer with a landscape that is different from the mountains and the hills.
Today is Trip Ends – With unforgettable memories taken, our representatives will escort you to the airport before 2-3 hours of scheduled flight time. We ensure that you leave Kathmandu with lifetime memory with us and see up next trip.
What you will get
- Airport pick up /drop in Kathmandu
- 3 night 4* category hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) throughout the trek
- Necessary ground transport
- Experience trekking guide
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Lang-tang trek permits, national park fees, and TIMS card
- All accommodation, transportation, Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to guide & porter
- Group medical kit service
- Welcome/farewell dinner
What you wont get
- International round airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport-Kathmandu) - $40 USD for 30 days Visa
- Lunch/Dinner while in Kathmandu (breakfast provided at hotel)
- Personal expenses (Bar & beverage, laundry, telephone, email)Personal expenses items (snacks, Soft/hard drinks, battery charge, Phone, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Personal travel Insurance & emergency rescue evacuation by helicopter if needed
- Tips for local staff (guide-porter)