PRICE PER PERSONUSD 0.00
- Location: Manaslu Region
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 5,165m
- Best Time : Aug/Nov to Feb/May
- No of Trip Days: 16
- Group Size : 2-15
- Transportation: Jeep-bus
- Accomodation: Hotel-lodge
- Cost : USD 0.00
- Entry : Arugat
- Exit : Beshisahar
Manaslu circuit trek is pristine. The circuit is a stunning trek with spectacular views of world highest Mt Manaslu (8,163 m) and the Ganesh Himal Range, among others. It is also a part of the Great Himalaya Trail.
The starts from Sotikhola and ends Besisahar (which is also the starting point for the Annapurna circuit). Most of the route is following budhi Gandaki valley that leads to Nupri valley that displays amazing authentic Nepali culture and hospitality, mountains view with the diversity of flora and fauna. The path ascends through the beaten tracks providing tea-houses along the trail. Which gives an opportunity to enjoy quiet time trekking in pure bliss away from the noisy modern world.
Manaslu circuit trek is the scenic adventurous hiking trip that follows around the “Mountain of the Spirit” because of most new popular treks and combination of Larkya pass. Larkya pass is one of the longest pass in Nepal Himalaya, situated at (5165m), the trekking pass gives a spectacular view of the snowy peaks and beautiful seen. The larkya pass downhill pass via beautiful alpine meadows at bhimtang before join the main Annapurna circuit route heading to the trailhead at Besi Sahar. Upon reach at Besi Sahar alternatively, you could transfer Pokhara (enjoy a couple of days) or return back Kathmandu continue as per your time.
Today we welcome you to Nepal! Hope that you had a smooth flight. We’ll be waiting with a warm greeting and easy transfer to your hotel, then we will briefing on last minutes about the specific trip (Trekking) with coffee in the hotel.
Today you will drive by jeep about 8-9 hours along to the Budhi Gandaki Valley. During the drive, you can enjoy views of the Nepalese countryside along with the mountain sceneries.
The trail goes through the beautiful green forests and old Tibetan monuments up to Lho. Lho is a beautiful big village, also good facilities for accommodation & lodging from here you can see a fantastic view of Manaslu mountain also you’ll have lunch then continue goes towards best panoramic mountains view until Samagaon. The trail drops into a river and again is followed by a climb up to Shyala. From shyala the valley starts to open up with the trail turning into an easy walk through the pasturelands.
It is the day for acclimatizing, that you can around valley including hike Pungie Gomba and Birendra Lake with our guide or the day can be spent immersing oneself in the daily life of Sama Gompa.
This is another shorter day to allow you to better adjust to the altitude. Almost 3-4 hours trek gently uphill all the way to Samdo through a desert path and windy valley.
Today is your long day with a challenging hike via Larkya pass (5,165m) 8-10 hours as per your physical shape, weather and trail conditions. So, you will get pack lunch & enough drinking water because of no tea shop until you don’t get bhimthang.
The view from the Larkya pass is superb where you see views of Himlung Himal (7,126m), Cheo Himal (6,820m), Gyaju Kung (7,030m), Kang Guru (6,981m) and Annapurna II (7,937).
On these days your trail goes via riverside with the beautiful waterfall and flat land. Of course, the trail will be busy many trekkers are going Annapurna circuit trek.
Here you will celebrate last day dinner with the crew.
After completing this wonderful Manaslu Trek, today we drive back to Kathmandu about 6-7 hours via blacktop. Evening time we will host farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant.
Alternatively, you can transfer directly Pokhara as well to enjoy a couple of days as per your time or back Kathmandu continue.
Overnight at Kathmandu (Hotel)
The journey within the mountains of Nepal comes to an end today! We will Drop off at the airport for final departure to selected destination, before 2 hours ago. We ensure that you leave Kathmandu with life time memory with us and see up next trip.
What you will get
- Airport pick up /drop in Kathmandu
- 2 night 4* category hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during your trek
- Ground transport and trekking lodge accommodations throughout the trek
- Experience trekking guide
- Manaslu trekking permits, national park fees, and TIMS card
- Necessary transportation, wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to guide & porter
- Group Medical service
- welcome/farewell dinner
What you wont get
- International round airfare
- Lunch/Dinner while in Kathmandu (breakfast provided at hotel)
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport-Kathmandu) - $40 USD for 30 days Visa
- Personal travel Insurance & Personal trekking equipment’s
- Personal expenses (Bar & beverage, laundry, telephone, email)Personal expenses items (snacks, Soft/hard drinks, battery charge, Phone, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation by helicopter in case if (needed)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Tips for local staff (guide-porter)